Today was a great day. It was great because my wife and I celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary. It was great because I spent hours playing my guitar. It was great because a friend of mine stepped up to fill a void in my worship band at church. It was great because I got to play with my dog. There were other things too, but the greatest thing that happened today was realizing once again how much God loves me. I also realized that I need to spend more time with Him. As I wrote yesterday, I need to seek Him with all of my heart. It was great to realize that ... better sooner than later right? Of course it is.
That's all for tonight. Take the time you'd normally spend reading and just say hello to God. If that's not something you do regularly, begin now. If it is, He's probably wanting to spend more time with you. Good night and God bless you.


1 Comments:
a great thought Joe...and so true...you dont know how true
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home