It's Christmas morning. Merry Christmas to you if you're reading this. It's quiet in our house. My wife and the dogs are still sleeping. I woke up a few hours ago ... I couldn't fall back to sleep. That's usually the case when I wake up, more so lately than usual. When I wake up my mind starts racing, and it doesn't slow down. Every day brings new thoughts, struggles, and challenges. Some days I'm able to stand up to them. Some days I can't. The past few days seem to be the latter. Eventually though, my emotions and feelings recede, and I'm able to stand back up. If you've ever felt the same way, you're not alone. If you haven't ... if you're one of those people who seem to sail through life unobstructed, don't take it for granted, and be patient with the ones who seem to have one too many holes in their sails.
Chasing God
Writings about my day to day spiritual journey, and the struggles and victories I face while chasing after God


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home